You have already gained knowledge with the management of requirements?
You use stock market information and feel at home in the financial world?
You like to be the interface between our customers and developers?
- Analysis, coordination and matching of requirements with customers, product management – including feasibility assessment
- Identification of loopholes and overlaps in the requirements
- Documentation of requirements, e.g. in Confluence and JIRA
- Development of a detailed specification based on the stated requirements
- You should be a communication hub between Key Account Management, Project Management, Development Teams and our Customers in an international environment
- Professional experience in the management of requirements, ideally in the field of financial market software
- Extensive knowledge of the development of internet and mobile applications
- Strong interest in stock exchanges and financial markets
- Knowledge of the management of databases, programming languages, execution of software tests and Scrum desirable
- Experience with information systems from Thomson Reuters is a plus
- Very good German and English skills